My Passion


Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

Thursday, May 3, 2007

What should i do ???

kepada sesapa, mintak maaf siap2 kalau tak suka ape yg sy akan postkan ni.

*my words

"Today, I have devoted my life to undeniable burden! One by one occurs until I almost collapse!"
- i hope u can be strong enough to handle all these.

"Lalalala...pls don't mess with me now coz you might get hurt, let's just say I've warned you =)"
- i'll do what i have to do to make u forgive me and i rather get hurt even u have warned.

"Wake up too early for no reason, missing a people but does he even care?"
- i hope i'm the one who u r missing to. and i do really care about you.just i dont know how to show it to you.hope u'll understand.

"Conclusion: I have no feelings right now! Tunggu everything is settled then I can tarik nafas lega!"
- i hope that time we're not in a bad relationship.

"life's suck at the moment!"
- i hope it'll turn to better each day.

"I cannot want everything be so perfect in this life but what the hell, if that's gonna be I'll let it be. I'm not GOD who can arrange everything my way. Lalalala...whatever it is, like what Frank Sinatra's says "I Did It....Myyyyy Wayyyyyyyy.." (What the..?)"
- i'm so sorry if i'm the one who makes ur life miserable all the time.what i want is just a chance from you to turn back to what it was.

"Hurmm, we cannot predict what future awaits us. Yes, sometimes it's too unreal and I myself cannot believe what had happened to my life."
- i'm sorry for that.

"It has been bitter lately but suddenly it has became soooooo sweet. What have I done? I'm not sure, but one thing for sure, I'll pray to god to make my life easier especially in the current situation I'm facing now. Hurmph..."
- pray to God and He will show you the right way how to handle your problems.

"Aaaaa, I wanna die...the reason: I'm in love...for real! Hahaha..."
- i hope i'll be the one.

i dont know what to do.i just want u to understand what i'm doing now and hope u'll forgive me with a chance that we can start all over again.

Forgive me ~~~

No comments: