My Passion


Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

Saturday, May 19, 2007

2 papers more. haih~~~

exam2~~~

do anyone knows where got place that they don't give exams for the education?
haih~~~

but if there are no exams then how we'll know we are good enough to beat someone else right? :D
this is what people called "life". anything has to be good and perfect but sometimes we just ruin it.
so i went for 3 papers already and waiting for the 4th one on this monday and the last will be on tuesday. but i still in front of my pc and 'lepak-ing' watching movies and series. haih~~~
apa nak jadi la aku ni.

yesterday in the morning i went for PTPTN briefing. what a waste, i had to buy 4 stamps cost RM40. hayya... my mom just gave me RM50 and i spent RM40 already of it just for the PTPTN. dont ask me why, becoz i'm not going to tell what happened. and after that at 3pm i went to exam hall for my Basic Economic....'s paper. u have to answer 80 questions within 2 hours only. mati worr...and really i couldnt answer well yesterday. just hope i'll pass this sem without any supplementary papers. Insya'allah~~~

so, for another 2 papers coming up i hope i can just answer both of them well and pleaseeee wish me luck.

azhan(Gd luck to all friends)

No comments: