My Passion


Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happiness or Perfectness ~~~

1st Quote:
A man and his girlfriend were married.
It was a large celebration. All of
their friends and family came to see
the lovely ceremony and to partake of
the festivities and celebrations. A
wonderful time was had by all.

The bride was gorgeous in her white
wedding gown and the groom was very
dashing in his black tuxedo. Everyone
could tell that the love they had for
each other was true.

A few months later, the wife comes to
the husband with a proposal: “I read
in a magazine a while ago, about how
we can strengthen our marriage.” she
offered.

“Each of us will write a list of the
things that we find a bit annoying
with the other person. Then, we can
talk about how we can fix them
together and make our lives happier
together.”

The husband agreed, so each of them
went to a separate room in the house
and thought of the things that annoyed
them about the other. They thought
about this question for the rest of
the day and wrote down what they came
up with.

The next morning, at the breakfast
table, they decided that they would go
over their lists.

“I’ll start,” offered the wife. She
took out her list. It had many items
on it enough to fill 3 pages, in fact.
As she started reading the list of the
little annoyances, she noticed that
tears were starting to appear in her
husbands eyes.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. “Nothing”
the husband replied, “keep reading
your lists.”

The wife continued to read until she
had read all three pages to her
husband. She neatly placed her list on
the table and folded her hands over
top of it.

“Now, you read your list and then
we’ll talk about the things on both of
our lists.” She said happily.

Quietly the husband stated, “I don’t
have anything on my list. I think that
you are perfect the way that you are.
I don’t want you to change anything
for me. You are lovely and wonderful
and I wouldn’t want to try and change
anything about you.”

The wife, touched by his honesty and
the depth of his love for her and his
acceptance of her, turned her head and
wept.

Though of the day:
In life, there are enough times when
we are disappointed, depressed and
annoyed. We don’t really have to go
looking for them.

We have a wonderful world that is full
of beauty, light and promise.

Why waste time in this world looking
for the bad, disappointing or annoying
when we can look around us, and see
the wondrous things before us?

I believe that WE ARE HAPPIEST WHEN we
see and praise the good and try our
best to forget the bad. Nobody’s
perfect but we can find perfect ness
in them to change the way we see them


2nd Quote:

*I was wondering, if I was a perfect girl, would I be happy about it or would I be stressed out everyday cos no one is perfect enough to keep to my expectations and demands?

I was wondering, if I was living in a perfect world, would I be happy about it or would I be bored since I do not know the meaning of challenge, as everything in the world is already laid perfectly for me?

I was wondering, if I was living in a perfect house, would I be happy about it or would I be having sleepless nights thinking that someone might try means and ways to rob me of my perfect property?

I was wondering, if I had a perfect friend, would I be happy about it or would I always be feeling envious of him or her, knowing that I will always overshadowed by my perfect friend?

I was wondering, if I had a perfect man, would there be a and they live happily ever after ending or would I be feeling insecure everyday, knowing that there would be too many girls trying to break me away from my perfect man?

I was wondering, if I had a perfect family, would I feel happy forever or would I be sad knowing that I had missed out the bitter sweet kind of memories which makes life more interesting?

I was wondering, if I had a perfect life, would I be satisfied with it or would I still be wondering if theres a life that is more perfect?

One thing for sure, I do know that humans will always be searching for the perfect kind of life. We would want something to always be better than what we have currently. Only up to the point whereby we lose something, then shall we learn to treasure it. This is plainly because humans always forget that actually the perfect kind of life is truly how we depict it to be. I have learnt to treasure the things and people around me cos I realize that they are the ones that makes my life no less than perfect.


my own words:

-> are we looking for perfectness that will bring us to nothing at the end? yes we couldn't find what we want till now. but do realize one thing that "happiness" will always make us feel the meaningful in life.

p/s,credit to syu[g]haz

Azhan ( i choose Happiness and how about you guys? )

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

for me, it more pleasure i seek for Happiness.

Happiness is above of all, without it we can't achieve the beautifulness of our life. Our wealth our health is gain from the Happiness, sorrow to doom our life without it.

ps: azhan cr la amoi(awek) satu, baru la lg bahagia, happy je manjang, senyum sampai tinge punye (mesti baik trus tinge tu :P)..
pss: don't trust these -> single is better, couple is trouble.. for me single is better, couple is double better huhu not double trouble :P :D

Alhamdulillah, apa2 pun kebahagiaan kita telah ditentukan Ilahi. Untuk memperolehi kebahagiaan perlulah kita usaha dan mencari. Kebahagiaan yg kita kecapi perlulah disyukuri. Pelihara kebahagiaan kita sesama insan di bumi ini.

Perghh!

Anonymous said...

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,
but what is more painful is to love someone and
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.

Anonymous said...

waahh..waahh...afiq berpujangga..
what happened bro?
this is not afiq..
muehehehe..

Anonymous said...

btol tuh aku sokong afiq nye cdngan..
carik laa amoi..(awek)
mna tau bole baik telinga tuh(sbb senyum smp telinga)..
hahahahah!!

@2hunt said...

afiq:
sejak bila kau dah pandai berpujangga ni?heheh sejak awek die blk ke malaysia,byk betul ayat pujangga yg dia dah pandai.kuikui~~~
insya'allah afiq,kalau ade jodoh aku ngan mana2 amoi atau awek akan aku pelihara relation aku ngan amoi or minah tu.thanks for ur kindness.

ije:
kau mmg suke kalau aku dapat amoi kan?:P
insya'allah aku operate mulut aku supaya sampai ke telinga.takyah dah nak senyum sampai telinga nanti.
:P

p/s,
korg igt senang ke nak dpt amoi?susah worr.even kalau ade yg nak kan melayu,korg igt nak ke dia kat aku?aku dah la setong besar mcm ni tambah lak tak hensem mcm korg.ade awek dr uk.huhuhu
ade awek dr myanmar.suma dpt yg international jer.
:P

Anonymous said...

cari la awek dr bangla ke..international gak pe?hahahah amponnn!!

@2hunt said...

syu[g]haz:
amboi2,sesedap mulut jer mengata kita eh?mentang2 la dia minat apek korea atau jepun,suruh kita carik awek bangla plak.tp kalau nak introducekan muka yg macam aishwarya rai tu takpe la.kekekek
:P

ade calon tak?kakakak menggatal aku kat sini.nguah4~~~

Anonymous said...

ekekeke.. ok pe dr bangla.. lawo gak OoOoo tp xsesuai ah dgn ko azhan.. tak contra langsung tonanya..

better cr amoi la ataupun awek yg putih2.. cam khalida ataupun miss jackie(ada ingat ka?):P huhuu import gak pe..

ko ensem gak azhan, xtumpah cam ayah ko.. tp ayah ko lg ensem byk dr ko la.. ko ensem cuma ko tak 'ensem' dr segi keberanian me'nackle' tp tackle org main bola terre dan berani la plak.. ekeke

ije: aku taktau la plak ko ijam yg aku knal, sbb setau aku.. aku knal ijam yg dipanggil ijam je, bkn ije.. sorry la ijam..aku xbermaksud utk melukai hati sucimu..

Anonymous said...

aku tergelak seh baca komen korang ni .. huhu :))

Anonymous said...

owh ada nk tambah lg ni, org kalu dah jd artis muka buruk cam beruk pun ramai amoi yg nk tau.. haa jgn memain..huhu :P

@2hunt said...

afiq:
kalau bangla muka macam aishwarya rai aku nak la.kakakak
kau nak gak aku cari amoi?insya'allah kalau ade jodoh,ade lah eh.
then ttg 2 org minah yg kau maksudkan tu aku masih igt.tu suma cerita lamo.kau je yg takleh nk lupakan.
:P

afiq,adakah kau bermaksudkan aku ni artis walaupun muka buruk org tetap mau?kau silap besar.
satu,
aku bukan artis.
dua,
aku tak hensem pun.kekekke
tiga,
amoi nk ke ngan muka aku yg tak mcm apek lgsg ni?kakakakka

but thanks anyway sbb still support aku walaupun kau dah tak kat mlk.
thanks man.

Anonymous said...

ekeke..apo la ekau jang..

amoi mesti nk cr bf muka apek ke? cam pelik je :P melayu lg ensem pe..

aku tak kate ko muke buruk pun, aku kate ko ensem..

ko mmg bukan artis tp bakal artis, bak kata mcm ada bau bau bacang gitu la huhu

U welcome..
milo ice blended satu utk bersahur..

Selamat berpuasa semua.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...azhan nih mmg bengong laa..
single jeh laa azhan..
buat pe carik awek..
idop jeh mcm besa..
tnggu pompuan dtg kt ko..
ape ssh...jgn jeles tgk org len couple..
muehehehe...
afiq len laa..dia bahagia dgn dunia nye sendiri...btol x afiq??
selamat pose n terawikh..
spa yg baca comment nih sila niat pose...

to afiq-ko x melukai hati ku tp perasaan ku...(chewah!!)

Anonymous said...

haa tq ijam, ko mengingati ku utk berniat puasa..

Minta maaf ijam sahabat ku, kerana telah melukai perasaan mu yang suci itu..

@2hunt said...

afiq:
thanks sbb kau masih menaikkan semgt aku walaupun kau tau aku tak sebegitu bgs.namun kau masih menolong rakan mu ini.aku sebak didada. :D

ije:
kau senang la ckp ijam.
tp mana2 pun sama jer.bak kate afiq dulu la, single is better,couple is double better.kekekke
thanks anyway ijam.

afiq & ije:
ape tetiba ayat korg mcm gay ni utk sesama korg?kakakak :P

Anonymous said...

ijam yg start dlu aku xpun :P

Anonymous said...

aku plak yg kna..
camnih laa afiq..
habes madu sepah dibuang..
huhu!!

Anonymous said...

lol :D

makan madu, sarang dia nk buat pe lg buang je la xkan nk makan plak kut
huhu :P

ijam buat la blog satu, kami pun nk baca salah silah perihal tentang diri ko juga..
xkan nk baca org punya je kan eheh :D

Anonymous said...

afiq:
habis la ijam merajuk ngan kau lagi.
eeee pasangan lain macam jer korg dua org ni.
huhuhuh

ijam:
a'ah,buat la blog ijam.leh aku tgk hal ehwal negara kau nanti.kuikuikui
:P