My Passion


Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

Friday, April 27, 2007

First Invitation From SCC for their dinner night

hmm this is the first invitation from SCC for their dinner night this coming saturday(28 apr 07).
they inviting me to perform on that night.so i'm glad that people in MMU melaka noticed that i'm exist.with no preparation for any songs, but i'll try to bring the best for them.i hope they'll enjoy the night n remember to invite me again insya'allah.

and that time if can,i hope they will provide free seats for me to bring my friends together.kekkeke :D


i'll let u guys know what happened later after the dinner ok?
so till then,enjoy ur life while u can and please do appreciate what u have right now before u're losing it from ur life.

azhan(regretting my actions)

No comments: