My Passion


Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lama tak update? sorry guys ~~~

hye to everyone.
sorry for the late update on my page. lots of people asked me "mana tak update blog pun?".
so now here for you guys. i am sorry bcoz lately i was busy with many things. Rentak la (amir ni die cerita ttg rentak aku post. nanti kate aku tak post lak), preparation for Convocation la, and 'macam2' la.

1 st, Rentak
at first i went to the melaka audition and i've failed to do my best on that day. i sang 3 songs, 1st "aku berhenti berharap". 2nd "padamu" - my own song (fana paham lak ape yg aku tulis dlm lirik lagu tu.heheh :D ). 3rd "maha karya cinta". so why i say i was bad on that day? bcoz i have failed to memorize the first song's lyric and once u 'slack', the whole performance would be the same. so that 'slack' feeling brought me down till the end of my performances. haih~~~
and during my midsem holidays, i went to the second audition for rentak at subang. and i was been told that i am the only one who came that day. and on that second audition, i sang 3 songs also. 1st "aku berhenti berharap" without music (accapella), 2nd "mahakarya cinta", 3rd "belaian jiwa". i went there with my friend from kl and he said "lagu first kau agak hancur, 2nd kau boleh blah la, tp 3rd song kau nyanyi aku suke." so i was like "alhamdulillah at least ade gak org rase ok bila aku nyanyi". then yesterday around 6pm i've been called by one person named 'syasya'. and she said "hello, ni azhan eh? sy dr rentak ni nak bgtau yg azhan dapat pegi final sabtu ni nanti". that time actually i was sleeping and my mom called me bcoz some one has called me. so when i heard that, i replied "owh yeke? thank u so much. so final sabtu ni la kan?". she said yes and she wanted me to bring lyrics n minus one for 2 songs bcoz i'll be performing 2 songs that night. after 3 minutes i finished with the call, "aku mimpi ke ape td? ntah betul ke tak td ade org call tak?". before that i looked at the number and its 016 ..... so i picked up my mobile phone and see the last call i received, n yes its from her.
so that was all about rentak. hope you guys may come to Dewan Mini Bistari (MITC) on 18th Ogos 2007 at 8pm till late. Do support me and i'll try my best to give what i have on that event.

2nd. MMU 8th Convocation
my parents with my little brother and my grandma came and watched me on that day. thanks to my family bcoz without u guys i wouldnt be here and make u proud of me. :D
we all ( the diploma holders) have to wait till 11am like that to received our "Scroll" even we dont have one. :D
Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah was the one who gave the 'scroll' to the graduates. this was the 2nd time i have met her 'live' infront of me. thanks to her bcoz maybe after this she wont be able to give the 'scroll' anymore next time. she has to sit on a chair (special one la) when she gave the 'scroll' to the graduates. kesian nyer ~~~
so after we all done with the Convocation, all went like crazy dogs. why? searching for parents when the chancellor out from the hall. hahahha. i was one of them also. i was looking for my parents like 15 minutes. so after the Convocation me with my family went home. so that was all about MMU 8th Convocation.
sorry i cant show u guys the Convocation's pictures yet. bcoz i dont have any in my pc. later i'll show u guys how it went on that day. ok?
:D

so long hor this time post?
we cont later ok.

see u guys later.

Azhan ( Penat convo tak habis lg ) :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dem yew..haha..congratz convo

Anonymous said...

aku telah diperkose

@2hunt said...

amir:
dem yew back.kakaka congratz to you also.

robert:
e'eh,ape ni?
mase bila lak blog aku jd tempat mengadu utk org yg diperkosa ni? :P

Anonymous said...

Congrats Azhan sbb dapat masuk final...

@2hunt said...

thanks :D
kau tak dtg ke nanti sabtu ni?
dtg la support aku :D

Anonymous said...

Tahniah Convo
Tahniah Final Rentak

x sia2 pun pergi dan kantoi skit..eheh..

@2hunt said...

thank you afiq
thank you afiq :P

klau leh dtg,dtg la support aku k? :D

Anonymous said...

Aku ingat nak dtg tp x sempat beli tiket lerr

@2hunt said...

tak salah aku leh lg kot beli tiket kat venue sane.kau bukak website die then try call die la.ok?
aku ni pun nak g buat soundcheck dah ni.weih me luck ok?see u around.