My Passion


Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm Back ~~~

I'm sorry that i was busy all these while.
i had my trimester break and went back to Kuala Lumpur. enjoyed Hari Raya with my family and some of the relatives. so, how about you guys? had good moments with family?

and hows the Deepavali? Deepavali vattakal~~~ :D
i went to my "friend's" house on thursday for the Deepavali Celebration. got to see her younger sister again after 2 years we did not meet each other. i heard that her younger sister got a good job in cyberjaya. i hope someday i may send my resume to her. ahhaks~~~

i'm listening to same songs lately,
* Ricky Martin - It's Alright
* Simple Plan - Crazy
* Daughtry - Over You
* Nitrus - Kamu (malay song)

dont ask me why, because i got times to listen to these songs. :D
so i just want to introduce you guys. any suggestion would be fine with me.

and before i forget, i'm now looking for the environment and searching for a good scenery. wahahaha~~~ taking pictures with my Sony K800i now. heheheh.... i got some pictures i've taken with that mobile phone. u guys may take a look more at myspace profile @2hunt.


(We Love Malaysia, Not Cigarettes)

that is all for now.
see u guys soon with the new post.

Azhan ( please click the ads to help me to get some money ) :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Azhan ( please click the ads to help me to get some money ) :D"

bleh ke ni? cam salah je dr segi undang2 advertisement huhu :P

Anonymous said...

tau takpe.kjekkekek saje je letak...
diorg tak perasan la..kakakak :D